5 Reasons to Move to Savannah Quarters® Right Now!
In This Article
Located just minutes from historic Savannah is a premier master-planned community where beautiful homes and outstanding amenities combine with a vibrant club experience to create a unique lifestyle. Graceful, well-groomed landscaping in a beautiful Lowcountry setting creates the perfect sanctuary to build your dream home. It’s the best of Savannah living fit for today’s Southern style of living – keep reading to discover why so many people call it home.
Modern Savannah Living
In Savannah Quarters®, residents find the best of both worlds – Southern charm, friendliness and tradition combined with modern amenities, convenience and home features. Savannah Quarters® partners with some of the area’s best builders to create a wide variety of new-home neighborhoods built with quality and style. From maintenance-free townhomes and ranch designs to family-friendly, single-family residences, you’ll find homes that reflect the southern elegance found throughout the city.
If having access to the custom Lowcountry home of your dreams isn’t quite enough, Savannah Quarters® offers up a seriously impressive list of amenities for their residents to enjoy. The Club at Savannah Quarters® features classic Southern dining and numerous activities with exceptional service. Take a dip in their poolside oasis where residents can take a refreshing swim in their two interconnected pools – featuring a waterslide, outdoor jacuzzi and expansive sun deck. It’s not surprising to hear that Savannah Quarters® residents enjoy an amenity package unlike any other in the Savannah area.
For residents who enjoy staying active and getting outdoors, Savannah Quarters® as some of the best outdoor activities in the area. Featuring an 18-hole Greg Norman Signature golf course, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, a dog park, 4 Har-Tru tennis courts, tennis instruction and competitive leagues, Savannah Quarters® residents have a variety of convenient activities to choose from based on their active club lifestyle.
Residents of Savannah Quarters® have everything they want at their fingertips, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't take advantage of all of the incredible experiences located just minutes from their front door. Pooler is home to a variety of exciting activities like world-class retail shopping, wholesale stores, great restaurants and easy access to the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
We're not the only ones who think Savannah Quarters® is the place to be! They've also racked up an incredible list of accolades. Past accolades include:
- 2021 Best Community | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Golf Course | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Place to Work Finalist | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Real Estate Company Finalist | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Event/Wedding Planner, Millie Grimes Finalist | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Event Venue Finalist | Savannah Morning News
- 2021 Best Dining, Chef Jay Cantrell Finalist | Savannah Morning News
- 2020: Director of Golf Jonathan Mattox was named ‘Merchandiser of the Year – Private Category’ by the Georgia PGA
- 2020: PGA Head Golf Professional Cody Carter was named ‘Teacher of the Year’ by the Georgia PGA
- 2020: Best Chef | Savannah Morning News
- 2020: Best Pet-Friendly Community | Savannah Morning News
- 2019: Cody Carter of The Club at Savannah Quarters Named In Golf Digest’s “Best Young Teachers in America” List
- 2019 Best Community | Savannah Morning News
- 2019 & 2020 Best Golf Course | Savannah Morning News
- 2018, 2020, 2021 Best New Home Community | Connect Savannah
- 2017 & 2020 Community of the Year | HBA of Greater Savannah
- 2017 & 2018 Best Wellness Environment | Ideal-LIVING
- 2016 & 2017 Best Community Pool | Ideal-LIVING
These are just 5 of the hundreds of reasons that you should call Savannah Quarters® your new home in the Lowcountry! For more information on Savannah Quarters® real estate, amenities and more, click here.