Enjoy Georgia's intracoastal waterway with a boat tour in and around the Savannah area. Whether you'd like to head to a remote beach, search for shark teeth, or enjoy the scenery of local wildlife, each charter with Low Country Drifters is entirely customizable.
Why Low Country Drifters?
- All tours are private and accommodate up to six people.
- Half and full-day boat tours are available to explore local barrier islands or cool off with a jump in the water.
- Hop off the boat for a chance to find a sought-after megalodon shark tooth or other amazing finds like alligator or horse teeth, whale bones, artifacts, and more.
- All tours are guided by Captain Bryan, a Coast Guard-certified Merchant Marine Boat Captain and retired Army Veteran of 27 years.
- As a certified eco-tour company, guests will see anything from dolphins, eagles, osprey, alligators, and other local wildlife.
- In addition to visiting Georgia's barrier islands, such as Wassaw Island, Low Country Drifters also offers golf cart tours on Daufuskie Island, South Carolina.
- Each tour includes history and facts about the area.
- Available year-round, Low Country Drifter's boat tours are perfect for family, friends, celebrations, and corporate events.
- Dogs are welcome but not allowed on certain beaches.
Have questions? Call or text Captain Bryan to learn more and schedule your custom boat tour!
Tours depart from Bahia Bleu Safe Harbor Marina in Thunderbolt (free parking, plus private bathrooms and showers available), or Captain Bryan may be able to pick you up at a unique location upon request.
Adventure to remember.
My husband and I booked a full day tour with Low Country Drifters. It was one of the best days ever! It was impressive from beginning to end. Captain Bryan was a friendly, knowledgeable guide that ...
Amazing trip with Captain Bryan
Book only this boat trip! Our concluding event for an annual HR conference was this fabulous trip with Bryan. From start to finish the trip was exceptional - we were conveniently picked up and ...
I took my management at Digital Office Equipment on a half day cruise with Low Country Drifters. Captain Bryan's knowledge of the area's history was excellent. What made the trip a huge success was ...
Fantastic day on the water with Captain Brian of Low Country Drifters! Our family of 6 spent the day exploring the low country and learning interesting ...
My husband and 2 young sons had the absolute best time on the water today with Low Country Drifters! We learned about the history of the Georgia & South ...
Captain Bryan of Low Country Drifters is an exceptionally knowledgeable boat captain, fossil hunter, and tour guide. He took my wife and daughter out today ...