Not sure what to do when you first arrive in Savannah? Here are some reasons why you should make the Main Visitor Center, located at 301 MLK Jr., Blvd your first stop:
- The first hour of parking is free. One-day and two-day city parking passes are also sold here.
- Familiarize yourself with local shops, restaurants and attractions.
- We're dog friendly.
- Our friendly staff members will help guide you in the right direction and answer any questions you have.
- Cool off with some Leopold's Ice Cream or take home some keepsakes from our gift shop.
- Easy access to Trolley Tours located here.
- Within walking distance of Savannah's Historic District, including City Market and River Street.