Southern charm meets modern luxury at our gorgeous waterfront property with recently renovated restaurant spaces and 13 spacious suites. Forty-four rooms include private balconies with state-of-the-art amenities and Old South charm. The Westin Savannah sits on the Savannah River with the best view of the "Hostess City" and the historic Savannah River District. Our premier resort is not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, refreshing guest rooms, flexible meeting space and comfortable public areas. Be well. Be Westin.
• Aqua Star: featuring all-day dining, an exhibition-style kitchen, and
floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views of the Historic Savannah
• Midnight Sun Bourbon & Chocolate Lounge: featuring specialty
drinks and light fare
• The Legends Bar & Grill: located at The Club at Savannah Harbor
• Poolside beverage and lunch service and 24-hour room service
• Starbucks coffee shop and light fare
Recreation & Activities
• Recharge on our Troon-managed 18-hole golf course,
recent home of the PGA Champions Tour Liberty Mutual
Legends of Golf Tournament
• Rejuvenate in our newly renovated Heavenly Spa, the ultimate in elegant
• Explore the coastal waters and beaches with Outside Savannah excursions
• Unlock special deals with premier local businesses, as our guest will receive Resort Partner Perks
• State-of-the-art fitness facility with WestinWORKOUT®
• Four lighted Har-Tru tennis courts
• Waterfront heated swimming pool
• 600-foot deepwater dock
- Outdoor Seating
- Pet Friendly
Cocoa Cabana at The Westin in Savannah is a must do!!!!
My girlfriend and I stayed at the Savannah Westin on a chilly night in November. We opted to do the Cocoa Cabana. This did not disappoint!!! What a lovely experience. We were led to our cabana ...
was at hotel for HUB conference last week. high points were, staff are great, very friendly and helpful, room was nice but construction starting 7:30AM and going on all day was a real bummer. low ...
Terrible experience with overnight staff.
The hotel was clean and easy to get to and it was a nice spot for a weekend getaway. The bathrooms were dated and we noticed on our second day that the bedding had stains. There were no room service ...